Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scholarship Night

This year has been an exceptionally outstanding year due to the fact that Andrew and I were able to recieve enough funds to cover all of our tution, fees and books. It is AWESOME!! Thank you scholarship donors is all I have to say. It's a blessing.

So here I am showing off my sweet award to the crowd so Andrew could snap a quick pic.
And yes, the crowd went wild.....seriously.

Little bit of KB in the background with Squidney. They were a hoot to sit by. And maybe you can see Andrew's sweet fuz on his chin and my nasty fungi lips once again....what a surprise right?

3 comments:

  1. Love the pose! You rock Beaner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. were you throwing some flexing poses for the crowd? i love it! congrats on the scholarships! thats great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Phyllis! Pretty soon you'll be able to diagnose your lips and medicate accordingly. You better be planning on visiting me soon. Reese misses her "Dill".

    ReplyDelete